"War Is Over! aka Bin Laden has been killed"




This morning I saw smiling faces and celebrating, but I didn’t feel it at all.

The Purpose of this post is NOT to glorify or celebrate his name or deeds, all what I’d like to see is wisdom and not a shallow way of thinking. This act won’t stop killing innocents, but I am afraid it might seal our minds more than they were before.
I don’t feel sadness or happiness, what concerns me more is a close minded people who cannot see the world out there.

What did he really do? Who did he work with? Did he really exist?

They say bin Laden has been killed, but who was that guy anyway?

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

Alex Haley Tells the Story of His Search for Roots

Nový orient na téma: muslimové ve světě svém i cizím (články od 50. let do současnosti)

ERIC GARNER "I Can´t Breathe" (RIP)

"Manifest radikálního realismu" Dominik Forman