"War Is Over! aka Bin Laden has been killed"





This morning I saw smiling faces and celebrating, but I didn’t feel it at all.

The Purpose of this post is NOT to glorify or celebrate his name or deeds, all what I’d like to see is wisdom and not a shallow way of thinking. This act won’t stop killing innocents, but I am afraid it might seal our minds more than they were before. I don’t feel sadness or happiness, what concerns me more is a close minded people who cannot see the world out there.

What did he really do? Who did he work with? Did he really exist? They say bin Laden has been killed, but who was that guy anyway?

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

"Dětský dělník" Alan Marshall (1963) - Hospodářská krize v Austrálii, 30. léta

Seriál Chalífát a racionalizace nenávisti vůči muslimům v Evropě (20.6.2020)

"Zoufalství a hlad" Alan Marshall (1963) - Hospodářská krize v Austrálii, 30. léta

Psychologie d’Ibn Sina – D’apres son oeuvre Aš-šifa’ I. "arabic" (CSAV, 1956)

Alan Marshall "Hegelova dialektika pána a raba" - Hospodářská krize v Austrálii, 30. léta

Téma v literatuře VI. - Knihy, literatura a psaní