The Blaze "Territory" (2017)





We've waited for this day
We shared some tears of love now
Like a desert in the rain
When the sun of the day went down


There's nobody like my mom
There's no place like my home since I was born
When I was young
The flavor is so strong
I've missed it so long now


These people are my heroes
From distant sky
They light me up with flying clouds
This ever gets me high like a cool blunt smoke
I'm shining like the moon
I'm feeling like a bloom in the black sun
I remember when I was young
The flavor is so strong
I've missed it so long






Music video directed by The Blaze
Actor : Dali Benssalah
Published on Feb 23, 2017





Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

Alex Haley Tells the Story of His Search for Roots

Nový orient na téma: muslimové ve světě svém i cizím (články od 50. let do současnosti)

"Manifest radikálního realismu" Dominik Forman

"Z průpovědí arabských" Zuzana Kudláčková (Litera Proxima, 2011)