Hamad bin Hamdan al-Nahajan “Money Hungry brother”



Your name can be seen from the moon, but some of your people might feel sorry for you.
Do not forget one thing, for the West you will always be Arab from the desert who did nothing but possess the pipeline in his backyard. Your act changed nothing between you and the West. There is also one aspect in this issue, when I see people like you I hate to support the charity while me and my family are struggling in this world, and why should we hate the public enemy no.1 and all these so-called terrorists when you and your behavior give us the reason to do the opposite! Wake up bro!

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

ERIC GARNER "I Can´t Breathe" (RIP)

Alex Haley Tells the Story of His Search for Roots

"Manifest radikálního realismu" Dominik Forman

Nový orient na téma: muslimové ve světě svém i cizím (články od 50. let do současnosti)